Allowing a button on the phone (such as volume down) to trigger

qDslrDashboard feature request, ideas
codylere

Allowing a button on the phone (such as volume down) to trigger

Post by codylere »

Holding the phone while holding a giant monolight is quite difficult when you're trying to hit the shutter button and then have to x out of the image. It would be nice to be able to bind the trigger to something like volume down so you can easily hold the phone in one hand and control it all with one hand. It would also be nice being able to close the image preview by clicking it instead of having to navigate over to the X in the upper right corner.
jcdnxs

Re: Allowing a button on the phone (such as volume down) to trigger

Post by jcdnxs »

I am using the command of a selfie stick with a button programmed to record video and another to take pictures. With the APP "multilanguage keymap redefiner" you can program a button with the code "enter" and the video record and the other one with the code "alt rigth" for photo. I got a stand and building on the flash shoe just above the machine buttons. This way without taking your hands off the machine, I can capture video and take photos on qdslrdashboard.
And even more so! For those who have a Nikon D3300, they can capture video with the QDSLRDASHBOARD in this way !!!!!