qDslrDashboard on Raspberry Pi

qDslrDashbord error reports
Lgilly

qDslrDashboard on Raspberry Pi

Post by Lgilly »

Hi there,

After much ado, I've installed qdslr on my raspberry pi 3. This launches fine from the terminal. However, when I connect a camera or press the USB connection button the application quits without warning. Has anybody else experienced this and can shed some light on the situation? Have also installed qdslr on my mac and connected D810 without issue.

Thanks in advance,

Lewis
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: qDslrDashboard on Raspberry Pi

Post by hubaiz »

Not sure what version do you use but can you try this one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxMZ8X ... sp=sharing
Lgilly

Post by Lgilly »

This has fixed it! Thanks so much. :D :D :D
Lgilly

Post by Lgilly »

I have a new question along similar lines. Have installed qDslrDashboard and most recently a 3.5inch touchscreen. However, qDslrDashboard always outputs to the HDMI as opposed to the SDI pins on the Pi board, is there a way to force qDslrDashboard to output to SDI?

This is driving me nuts, I'm so close to having this working!
Lgilly

Post by Lgilly »

EDIT:

Sorry, I meant the GPIO (I think!), which is what the touchscreen is attached to.
Lgilly wrote:I have a new question along similar lines. Have installed qDslrDashboard and most recently a 3.5inch touchscreen. However, qDslrDashboard always outputs to the HDMI as opposed to the SDI pins on the Pi board, is there a way to force qDslrDashboard to output to SDI?

This is driving me nuts, I'm so close to having this working!