D750 - Files do not transfer

qDslrDashbord error reports
ajmilner

D750 - Files do not transfer

Post by ajmilner »

I'm able to connect to my camera (via Wi-Fi), see the live view image, and operate all of the controls in host mode. I have switched the file destination to local by pressing and holding the capture button, and have a valid file destination set in the options. I have tried with Nikon high speed transfer enabled and disabled. At first I was shooting raw only but have switched to RAW + Basic JPEG but the JPEG files don't transfer either. qDslrDashboard shows 0% progress while attempting to download the JPEG image. On the camera LCD display there is a progress bar that fills up to what appears to be 2/3 full (it's 2/3 the width of the display) over and over again. I left it like this for 10 minutes and there was no change. Here are images of what I see in qDslrDashboard and on the D750 LCD:

With the SD card set as the capture destination, the files get saved to the SD card fine, but again nothing appears in the dashboard.

Hopefully there's something simple I'm overlooking! Thanks in advance for your help.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: D750 - Files do not transfer

Post by hubaiz »

Will check
ajmilner

Re: D750 - Files do not transfer

Post by ajmilner »

Thanks! Let me know if I can provide logs or anything else to help diagnose the issue.