Crashes On USB Connection

qDslrDashbord error reports
jk74

Crashes On USB Connection

Post by jk74 »

Trying to connect my D7100 to my OnePlus 3T using the USB connection because the Nikon WU-1a Wireless Adapter is a piece of junk. Every time I click the USB connection button the app crashes/closes.

One Plus 3T on Android 7.1.1
Nikon D7100
Nikon USB cable + Fosmon USB C to USB 3.0 Converter.

This is beyond frustrating. The WU-1a doesn't stay connected reliably enough during a lengthy timelapse capture and the USB connection doesn't work.
:cry: :cry: :cry:
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: Crashes On USB Connection

Post by hubaiz »

In qDslrDashboard settings enable the 'Use Android native USB access' before you connect your camera. Does that help?
jk74

Post by jk74 »

Yes thank you! That's seems to have sorted it out!

Cheers! :D :D :D
EchelonVisual

Post by EchelonVisual »

hubaiz wrote: 21 May 2017, 20:39 In qDslrDashboard settings enable the 'Use Android native USB access' before you connect your camera. Does that help?
This also worked for me, thank you!

Setup
Canon 5D Markiii
Nexus 9 Tablet
stsaurabh1@gmail.com

Post by stsaurabh1@gmail.com »

hubaiz wrote: 21 May 2017, 20:39 In qDslrDashboard settings enable the 'Use Android native USB access' before you connect your camera. Does that help?
I use OnePlus 3t and connected it to nikon d3300. It worked after I turned on 'Use Android native USB access' but when I use love view... The dslr and the app show a black screen. Please help
Aman

Post by Aman »

Hi,
It is not working in my case. I connected my Nikon D750 with a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo via a USB cable. Moment I turn on the camera the app crashes. The "Use Android native USB access" option is on. I've tried many things like rebooting the phone, clearing the cache and so much more. It is not working. Please help.

Aman