DslrDashboard 3.5.7 HolyGrail Problem

qDslrDashbord error reports
Roja

DslrDashboard 3.5.7 HolyGrail Problem

Post by Roja »

Tonight I wanted to record the sunset and have connected my Nexus7 tablet to my EOS 1Dxll via USB. As interval trigger the ProTimer was used. The camera is set so that the RAW are saved on the CFast card and the jpg on the CF card. When I opened the LRTimelapse screen after setting up in qdslrDashboard I got the message that it was not Raw & Jpg! It was however Raw and Jpg set !? I then once the settings "reversed" i. the Raw on the CF card and the jpg on the CFast, so I could open the LRTimelapse screen to make the settings and activate HolyGrail. Only soon showed that the camera was not readjusted, neither shutter speed nor ISO have been adjusted.
I started with ISO100 and 1/800 second, set as Longest Exp was 3.2` and Max ISO 2500.
The last "Holy Grail" timelapse was taken at the end of 2018 with the same settings as usual. The only change I can remember is the late December / early January update from qdslrDashboard, which came to version 3.5.7. Therefore, I suspect the cause in this update.
Does anyone of you have a similar problem since the update?
When I returned home I tried a few things. If I write RAW and jpg on the same card, it is also with the CFast card as "target". Have also tried a second USB OTG cable and attached my phone instead of the Nexus7, both brought no change.
The simplest would be if I could install the previous version for testing, but where do I get these?

Greetings Rolf
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: DslrDashboard 3.5.7 HolyGrail Problem

Post by hubaiz »

Did you make a sample capture and was the captured image displayed?
Did you see the captured images on the Nexus7?
What interval did you use?
Was the 'Auto holy grail' enabled?
Roja

Post by Roja »

hubaiz wrote: 17 Feb 2019, 10:45 Did you make a sample capture and was the captured image displayed?
Yes
Did you see the captured images on the Nexus7?
Yes
What interval did you use?
6 Seconds
Was the 'Auto holy grail' enabled?
Yes
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Eventually contact me with the support mail.