TP-LINK 3040 NEEDS ddserver LOADED

qDslrDashbord error reports
zommerman273

TP-LINK 3040 NEEDS ddserver LOADED

Post by zommerman273 »

Hello,

I hope that someone has had this issue and can assist me with this issue. Well I bought a TP-LINK mr3040
and updated it with openwrt-ar71xx-generic-ti-mr3040-v2-squashfs-factory.bin and it seems that this
update went well but when I try and start dslrdashboard and click on the wireless icon it can never make
a connection to my tp-link3040. I tried to do some research and it seem to me after I open a IE and type
in 192.168.1.1 and go to the router interface and look to see if ddserver is loaded and it looks like is
was never installed. What I need to know is the version of open wrt that I loaded to my tp-link the correct
version? Or was it right version but just did not contain the ddserver. If the version that I have is NOT the
version that I should have WHAT is the correct version that I need that has ddserver loaded in it already.
I downloaded the package ddserver_package_updater but is stops short of installing the updated version
of ddserver because it can't find an older version loaded on my tp-link for it to update. How can I get and
older version of ddserver installed on my tp-link first so that when I run the update it will replace the older
version with the updated version? Or will I need to Re-flash my tp-link first? I would like to use the tp-link
3040 to send pictures from my Nikon to my phone or pc. I think if I can get ddserver loaded on my tp-link
3040 it will allow me to connect to dslrdashboard. Sorry for the long email but I just wanted to be
a through as possible. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU
zommerman273

I have this hardware:

TP-LINK MR3040 v2
UPDATED WITH: open-ar71xx-generic-ti-mr3040-v2-squashfs-factory.bin
Camera: NIKON D7100
Running: DSLRDASHBOARD on Windows 7
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: TP-LINK 3040 NEEDS ddserver LOADED

Post by hubaiz »

Please check this thread: https://dslrdashboard.info/phpBB3/viewt ... f=5&t=2101
Post some screenshots.

You can try and reflash the MR3020 with the 'sysupgrade' image following the instructions here: https://dslrdashboard.info/tp-link-mr30 ... e-upgrade/