TP Link, Canon 5D MIII, OSX, IOS

qDslrDashbord error reports
rawshark

TP Link, Canon 5D MIII, OSX, IOS

Post by rawshark »

Hi Zoltan,

I just received my tp link with custom firmware from photecs.

So far I am able to connect, and use most of the functionality.
My Problem are Disconnects from the camera in quiete short intervals (between 10s and 2 min).
I am always able to immediately call the camera view up again.

This is true for WLAN connect with iOS, as well as OSX.
For USB connect on OSX I cannot reproduce that behaviour.

The Second Issue I am facing, is that the LRTimeLapse PlugIn always complains that the image format is not raw+jpg or jpg and doesn't start. Eventhough Raw & Jpg is enabled for all slots:

The Mark III has Magic Lantern running on it, in an actual Version (latest nightly from 07.08.2014 for 5D3.123).
The Camera Firmware is 1.2.3.

Can you give some advice, or tell me how I can be of further assistance getting to the bottom of these issues.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: TP Link, Canon 5D MIII, OSX, IOS

Post by hubaiz »

I know about the RAW+JPG error and already fixed it, will soon submit a new iOS version for review and also release a new version for other platforms.
I think you can overcome it by setting the image format to JPG and then when in LRT set it back to RAW+JPG using the camera menu.

Regarding the MR3040 disconnect I'm not sure, I could make a OSX debug version that could help.
rawshark

Post by rawshark »

Hey Zoltan,

I would gladly assist with debugging. So yes, please, make a osx debug version available to me.

Looking forward to the next release.

my best regards, you did an awesome job here.

Kay
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Here is the OSX debug version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxMZ8X ... sp=sharing

At each start it will create a qdd_<date_time>.log file in your Documents folder.
Please send me the file(s) (you can use the support email)