LRTimelapse - sometimes "Capture sample" doesn't work

qDslrDashbord error reports
Didi

LRTimelapse - sometimes "Capture sample" doesn't work

Post by Didi »

Sometimes when I have started LRTimelapse and I'm pressing the capture sample button (display next JPG is active) the picture will taken but not transfered to the tablet. So I can't start the "auto holy grail". (canon 70d -wifi - asus android 4.4.2) Whats wrong with my settings, maybe?
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: LRTimelapse - sometimes "Capture sample" doesn't work

Post by hubaiz »

Did you maybe find some pattern regarding this.
I was trying to reproduce this with the 650D but couldn't.
Didi

Post by Didi »

I think this is a wifi problem. I found out, when I make a wifi connection the first time with the canon 70d ... so the LRTimelapes doesn't work full. The "capture sample" button works, but the picture will not transfered to the tablet.
BUT:
When I disconnect wifi and connect wifi again then it works fine and I can use the auto holy grail.
My solution: I have to connect the wifi 2 times. :D
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

You can try this debug build: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxMZ8X ... sp=sharing

It will create a qdd_<date_time>.log file in your Documents folder for each start.

So try to connect to 70D and enter LRTimelapse and press the 'Capture sample' button.
If it does not work then reconnect as you described and try again to press the 'Capture sample' button.

Please send the log file to the support email.

This is the same build without the debug messages: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxMZ8X ... sp=sharing
Didi

Post by Didi »

I have tried, but the problem is still the same. I have sent the logfiles to the support email.
fanne

Post by fanne »

Hello,
I have the same behavior on my 70d with a Lenovo tablet. Connecting twice and the second time the capture works.

Cheers,
fanne