Sony a6000 settings

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
martygene

Sony a6000 settings

Post by martygene »

could someone please tell me how to set all the settings on the a6000 for it to work with this dashboard?
I have dashboard installed on a samsung s5 and the program opens fine but i cannot connect to the camera.
I would very much appreciate your help.
thanks
gene
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: Sony a6000 settings

Post by hubaiz »

You need to install the latest Playmemories 'Smart remote control' application: https://www.playmemoriescameraapps.com/ ... _00-F00002
After installing it you start the application on your camera
You connect your controling device (Samsung S5) wireless with the a6000 wireless
Start qDslrDashboard and press the 'Sony wireless' button
Trailhunter

Post by Trailhunter »

Hello,

an thanks for the great App.
I've connected qDSLRDashboard to my a6000.
How can I make a timelaps inkluding using LR-Holygrail function?
When I use my extern intervall-timer (connected by wire) (ayex AX-5), me and the app cannot chance the value eg iso or exposure-time. At the Moment till now i stop the intervall time, chances the time manually at the camera and start the timer again.

can i use timelapse and holy grail function in the app at the same time? how?

thx a lot!

Trailhunter!
www.blogderblauenstunde.de
Trailhunter

Post by Trailhunter »

Hello again,

OK, just found my mistake. Mistaken Intervall and Exposure-Time on my Timer! Now i can change the value manuell via qDSLR or Kamera without stopping the Timer.
But the Auto Holy Grail does nothing.
What can i do?

Thanks.
Mylee-media

Post by Mylee-media »

@Trailhunter,

Did you found the problem with the autoholygrail? I have the same problem when I start it, the SS nor the ISO are being chagned by the app. I use the iOS app and a A6300. I used the camera in M mode and. I have connection with the device and it is making pictures only the app doesn't change anything....

Thanks,

Leroy