starting LRTimelapse

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
nordi

starting LRTimelapse

Post by nordi »

With the screen LRTimelapse you can get a sample, you can set the time, aperture, ISO and prepare for the "Holy Grail". But how can I start the shooting? Have I to change to the Interval Controler screen and everything what I have set is considered there? When I have set to get every third picture on the app, the screen Interval Controler has to change to the screen LRTimelapse ???
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: starting LRTimelapse

Post by hubaiz »

After you setup the LRTimelapse settings, scroll down on the left side and there you have the 'interval timer' button (stopwatch icon) and there you can start the interval timer.
A better option would be to use an external interval timer connected to your camera.
nordi

Post by nordi »

I have used the interval timer, but no photo was taken by the Camera.

Should the screen Interval Controler switch to the screen LRTimelapse in order to show each e. g. 3rd photo on the screen? (You can choose on the LRTimelapse screen.)
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

No, you have used the 'interval controller' screen as you wrote, what I suggest is to use the 'interval timer' or an external interval timer.
nordi

Post by nordi »

You mean an interval timer on your qdslrdashboard app or on the camera? If you mean on the camera, why is it not possible to control via the app?
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

I mean the 'interval timer' in qDD, as I already wrote a button with a 'stop watch' icon.
timelapse.png
timelapse.png (4.16 KiB) Viewed 4333 times
The camera interval timer can't be accessed in remote, that is up to the manufacturer.
nordi

Post by nordi »

Thanks, that functions. You have to know what module you have to combine.