NMX qDslrDashboard

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
macjoda

NMX qDslrDashboard

Post by macjoda »

Hi Zoltan,
The NMX controller is not ready yet. Can you tell me how I set the NMX if I want to use the 3-way with ramping with qDslrDasbord ?

Maybe I did not express myself properly. What I mean is: If the NMX controller works in slave mode he had his own settings. The qDslrdashboard in the 3-way ramping has depending from the light also his individual settings. My question is what’s happen with the settings in the NMX controller while he is in slave mode?

Thanks in advance.
macjoda

Re: NMX qDslrDashboard

Post by macjoda »

Nobody to give an answer ?
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Not sure I understand the question.

There is a test version with the NMX controller code for Windows and Linux.
macjoda

Post by macjoda »

Unfortunately I can not test the NMC controller because my os is osx. My question was about the current version v0.2.9 qdslrdashboard. I do not know what settings I have set regarding shutter, aperture and iso in NMX, especially in slave mode and three-way ramping, since I have already made the settings in qdslrdashboard.
Thanks
KayR

Post by KayR »

No need for the slave mode for the nmx controller. qDslrDashboard can handle it without it. You can make you settings for the 3 axis via keyframes and controll the camera as usual with the software.
macjoda

Post by macjoda »

I know, but if you use under qdslrdashboard the option lrtimelapse the NMX has to be in slave mode.

It can be read here.
http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial/true-ho ... o-ramping/
KayR

Post by KayR »

Maybe because I plugged the camera and the controller on my computer (used 2 usb-connections) it worked without the slave mode. If in the future when bluetooth is working for the controller there should be one cable enough. Gunter explaned it that way, because never before there was an solution to controll motion and camera (timelaps) by one software. Until now you always required 2 diffent ones. Thats when working qdd on android the past. Now it´s still necessary taking your computer with you while shooting.