SONY A7R II Can't Change ISO

qDslrDashbord error reports
nowherean

SONY A7R II Can't Change ISO

Post by nowherean »

Was doing a time-lapse today in New Mexico, figured A7RII would be like my A7II which works OK with the app. But it was a disaster... ISO settings during Holy Grail were greyed out, and then the app would not even adjust the shutter speed, so I had to do everything manually. It was connected to the camera, but was not changing any settings for Holy Grail. Bummer! Using iPad.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: SONY A7R II Can't Change ISO

Post by hubaiz »

Do you have the latest smart remote application?
When you connect to the A7R II can you change the shutter/ISO ?
Delta

Post by Delta »

I have the same issue. Installed with the latest smart remote application and can change ISO and shutter manually. With Auto Holy Grail activated, ISO would not change even the shutter speed had reached its max assigned setting.
panoramia

Post by panoramia »

I have the same problem with Sony A7 and Sony A7S. It connects via Wifi, if changes parameters during holy grail but the iso, min/Max values for shutter speed are grayed out and empty.

I have latest firmware, latest remove control application, all.updated, tried with several versions of qdb. Posted it on another thread. Exact same problem.

When I use qdb without LrTimelapse mode I can change ISO, aperture and exposure, but on LrTimelapse mode those options are grayed out.

Thanks a lot
Alfonso