LRT Auto Holy Grail Issue

qDslrDashbord error reports
sameyeam

LRT Auto Holy Grail Issue

Post by sameyeam »

I'm having mostly good luck with dslrdashboard - Nikon D750 and samsung android tablet - connected through the in camera wifi. Here's my issue - In the auto holy grail mode inside LRT the "display next jpeg" is grayed out and inactive. Is there something I'm missing perhaps? Thanks!

Sam
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: LRT Auto Holy Grail Issue

Post by hubaiz »

Before the LRT AHG will work you need to make a sample capture.
You can do this with the 'Capture sample' button in LRT screen or with the camera capture button.
After this the JPG image will be downloaded from the camera and analyzed.
You should have a reference value and the AHG button should be enabled.
sameyeam

Post by sameyeam »

Ok, in the opening screen of the LRT I have done the "Capture Sample". The image comes up fine. I then choose the AHG button - the capture sample button goes away and the AHG button turns red. The display next jpeg remains greyed out, I trigger the camera manually and nothing changes. The program appears to be downloading a preview every 3rd frame. Is this how it's supposed to work? Thank you!
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Yes.
You can use an external interval timer to trigger the capture or you can use the qDslrDashboard built in interval timer.
In LRTimelapse screen settings you can change the frequency of the JPG download, the default is every third image, the minimum is after two images.