Will you be supporting simultaneous syrp genie use in the future?

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
jessbenz

Will you be supporting simultaneous syrp genie use in the future?

Post by jessbenz »

Hello and thank you in advance for reading :)

I use a Canon 5DMK3 and do all my slide and pan with a combination of the syrp genie for slide and the genie mini connected together for pan.

I bought and downloaded your amazing app on my iPhone 6 Plus and bought and did the FW upgrade for the T-Link router. I can connect and control my camera from both my iPhone with the iOS app and also from my Macbook Pro running OS X Yosemite from your free software.

When used with the genie as the intervelometer controller the camera does a variety of strange things from simply freezing or following the shot but only beeping instead of capturing a shot among others. I've tried starting my LRtimelapse first and then after plug in the genie and also having the genie control the shot first for a minute or so then opening DslrDashboard only to have everything stop.

I'm assuming I'm doing everything correctly and that your software just doesn't support the syrp controller use.

Any plans for an update? I was happy to purchase your app from the iTunes store and am definitely supportive of your efforts. Keep up the great work :D