Camera EOS 550 D / Rebel T2i hangs - busy -

qDslrDashbord error reports
sunset

Camera EOS 550 D / Rebel T2i hangs - busy -

Post by sunset »

Hi together,

i want to make a timelapse with my second camera, the Canon EOS 550D (Canon Rebel T2i), but if i connected the camera with the TP-Link an the iPad the Camera shows
on the display "BUSY" the whole time. If i discopnnect the camera the display are normal?

Has Anybody an idea?

greetings

Update: Junli 2016:

Now i can start the qDSLR Version 3.5.1 with my EOS 550 D, but after 10 shots, controlled with a exnernal Timer, the Alert BUSY comes after even
shot interval and the Camera makes no photos. (RAW+JPEG are correct configured)

If i restart the wohle procedure again, i get the same result aufter 10 shots. On my EOS 5D III the Version 3.5.1 runs perfect. I have re installed the last Firmware for the EOS 550D (Canon Rebel T2i) but i dont get any improvements.

Dear hubaiz,

did yo have any ideas for this problem?

Thank you in advance
Last edited by sunset on 04 Jul 2016, 13:09, edited 1 time in total.
horstdroege

Re: Camera EOS 550 D hangs - busy -

Post by horstdroege »

Hi,

I believe I have the same / similar problem. I can start Auto Holy Grail. Sometimes after a while, the Canon 5Diii shows busy and the red light shows its still recording. I unplugged the USB from the router and it stopped the busy syndrome. Straight again connected USB and router and start fresh with Auto Holy Grail. Happen twice this morning, but its my first time I used the Auto Holy Grail for about 1 hour. It happen before, first I thought it was my camera, but now I believe its the router. Will flash the software in again.

May this helps you ?

Cheers Horst