Qdslrdashboard and Interval ramping question ( interface not really clear )

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
nslmanu

Qdslrdashboard and Interval ramping question ( interface not really clear )

Post by nslmanu »

Hey guys :)

I have a technical question : interval ramping is something really important as i love to extend the time during a sunset to night timelapses.

i don't really want to use the aperture ramping , but prefer time ( interval ramping ) .

I saw some parameters in the interval timer and i just wanted to know the exact signification, just to be sure to use them correctly .... :)

Ramping easing : ?

Ramping duration : ?

Ramping interval : ?

For example : i want to shoot every 10 secs during the day and start to extend the interval to 30 secs when the shutter speed extend the interval time setup at the begining for the night shooting.

My questions are ( as i don't really know how to setup the qdsldashboard interface ) :

1) when to start the interval ramping ? ( i have to follow on the tablet the time and push the START INT RAMP button myself when i saw that i arrived to the max interval versus actual shutter speed even if i pushed the AUto Holy grail button before ? )

2) what is the ramping duration ? how to calculate it ?

3) there are few few ramping easing possibilities :Smile how to choose between them ?

Sorry for all these questions .... :Smileut i'm really curious and wanted to use fully and your products. There are lot of possiblities !!!! and great !!!!

Many thanks in advance for reading and whish you nice day and good timelapses ... :)

Manu