Connection Nikond800e + iPad _ TP-Link

qDslrDashbord error reports
peterc

Connection Nikond800e + iPad _ TP-Link

Post by peterc »

I posted a couple of days ago but cant seem to locate my post?

Anyway I have been using the above for one month or so without a problem.

My connection interface changed, I am not aware that I did anything; it went from the normal to just showing the top line.

At first I could not seem to connect via the above, then pressing alternatively the "connection icon" then the Nikon icon i got it to connect.

It is not a stable as with the first connection interface and is erratic when trying to connect.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

Peter
peterc

Re: Connection Nikond800e + iPad _ TP-Link

Post by peterc »

I still have this issue with an unstable connection and report the following issues:

1. The original "connection screen" does no longer show when I connect to my Nikon D800e. I only get the "8 top line of buttons", the original screen occasionally flashes on momentarily - it seems like a software issue.

2. I can connect eventually, but it can takes lot of tries holding the USB button then verifying the IP Adress.

3. I cannot get previews through the Camera Properties function/button.

4. The screen locks in LRTimelapse mode; when the X button is used it reverts to the "8 top line of buttons" - then I must re-start again.

Please help

Regards

Peter
peterc

Post by peterc »

Had all sorts of issues using qDslr on my iPad - see above

Downloaded app on my old iPhone 4s – works flawlessly !

I guess its work-in-progress. Great software using TP Link, D800e and LRTimelapse Holy Grail.
klausesser

Post by klausesser »

Hi!

For me the issue started after updating the app on my iPhone 4. The previous app-version worked fine!
Now the app doesn´t connect to my D800 and D800/E using a TL-Link 3040 - it hangs from the moment i push the "connect" symbol.
No matter whether i push it for a short or a long period of time.

So i can´t use qDD on iPhone any more.

Thats a pity. The actual version runs well on an Android tab and on my MacBook Pro and MacPro.

best, Klaus
peterc

Post by peterc »

I am running V2.9 on my iPhone which seems ok up to now.

It was when I updated to V3.0 that started the problem on my iPad.