qDD not change ISO on Sony camera

qDslrDashbord error reports
lkunl

qDD not change ISO on Sony camera

Post by lkunl »

Hi zoltan,

I just see you come back :D . I found some bug on qdd android version both v0.29 and 0.30 beta 10 (i dont have older version to test).
When i use it with sony A7R camera in LRtimelapse screen auto holygrail for sunset when qdd change shutter to reach min shutter speed after that ISO not change. I can manual change ISO on LRtimelapse screen but qdd no automatic change it for me.
I try qdd v0.30 on IOS and it work fine without this problem.

Thank you for your support
lkunl
panoramia

Re: qDD not change ISO on Sony camera

Post by panoramia »

I have the same problem with my Sony A7, posted a similar bug in another thread. I can't change ISO, min and Max exposure and all drop downs are empty in LrTimelapse mode ;(

But Zoltan hasn't replied to any of those bugs yet.

I have tested both 0.2.9 and 0.3.0 with Android 5.1. Same results with iOS.

Any news Zoltan?

Cheers,
Alfonso
lkunl

Post by lkunl »

Sometime i change ISO and no iso screen empty after exit LRtimelapse mode and enter LRtimelapse mode again it come back :lol:
panoramia

Post by panoramia »

lkunl wrote:Sometime i change ISO and no iso screen empty after exit LRtimelapse mode and enter LRtimelapse mode again it come back :lol:
That's very weird, I didn't try that. The thing is that once the timelapse is running, we shoulnd't exit LRT or the timelapse will be useless. I guess this could be a silly thing to fix. Hopefully Zoltan can fix it very soon :(

Cheers,
Alfonso
lkunl

Post by lkunl »

I mean it should be done before start timelapse not do it middle of your sequence.
Anyway it will be great if zoltan fix it.