Fujifilm X-series Support

qDslrDashboard feature request, ideas
takkyu

Re: Fujifilm X-series Support

Post by takkyu »

GUYS! Great news :shock: (i hope)

From Fuji Rumors:
FUJIFILM Releases New Digital Camera Control Software Development Kit
TOKYO, April 22, 2021 – FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) is pleased to announce the release of the FUJIFILM X Series and GFX System Digital Camera Control Software Development Kit (SDK), which will help software developers integrate the functionality of FUJIFILM X Series and GFX System cameras into any applications that are currently being developed. Available on April 22, 2021 the SDK will allow developers to initiate the automatic transfer of images, from a supported Fujifilm camera, to a computer using a Windows*1 or macOS*2 operating system. Remote access to the basic controls of any supported Fujifilm camera is also supported. Information regarding the conversion of the RAW image data contained in Fujifilm’s proprietary RAF file is not provided with this SDK.
DOWNLOAD: https://fujifilm-x.com/global/special/c ... ntrol-sdk/
Transfokator

Post by Transfokator »

Hello!

And again, a Fujifilm X-T3 user who wants to use the fantastic qDSLRDashboard !

@hubaiz can we (users) do anything now?
Some kind of crowdfunding ?

:)
Last edited by Transfokator on 12 May 2021, 18:00, edited 1 time in total.
rahulp411

Post by rahulp411 »

Here someone reverse engineered the Fuji wifi remote control protocol: https://github.com/hkr/fuji-cam-wifi-tool. Maybe that can be helpful to introduce Fuji support to qdslrdashbord, which would be amazing.
tutuappvip.co
routingnumbers.onl
jasperneb

Post by jasperneb »

I'm also a Fujifilm (XT4) timelapse lover who would absolutely love to use qDSLRDashboard for day-night-day holy grail timelapses with the LRTimelapse Pro Timer 3.

@hubaiz please let us know if there is anything we can do to help! Is the development of Fuji support planned now that the SDK has been released?

Best regards Jasper
takkyu

Post by takkyu »

I'm so close to buy a Nikoin Z6II just because of the Qdslrdashboard support. Please help me keep my Fuji X-T4 :lol: