Ability to adjust the display

qDslrDashboard feature request, ideas
djoubert

Ability to adjust the display

Post by djoubert »

Hi,
Actually when we use the hollygrail feature, the live information are displayed on the left up corner.
When I start a timelapse sequence with the moon coming in this corner, I am not able to check if the moon is well exposed...
If you offer to have the live information in another place ( parameter ) like up right corner that could help...
Thank you very much
Dominique
djoubert

Re: Ability to adjust the display

Post by djoubert »

up..., yesterday shooting the moon coming leftup of my camera viwe, I xas not able to see it on the dslrdashboard display ...
Thank you to have a look to this request
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Will try to add some sort of hide/show button to the left
lars

Post by lars »

can you also increase the brightness of the ss fstop & iso in the holly grail /timelapse screen
thanks Lars
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

lars wrote: 17 Nov 2018, 19:18 can you also increase the brightness of the ss fstop & iso in the holly grail /timelapse screen
thanks Lars
Can you explain what you mean?
lars

Post by lars »

http://users.bestweb.net/~ca314159/qDSL ... creen1.jpg

the area below auto direction and above set reference
thamk's Lars
djoubert

Post by djoubert »

Thank you ta have taken into account my idea/need
djoubert

Post by djoubert »

hubaiz wrote: 17 Nov 2018, 09:41 Will try to add some sort of hide/show button to the left
Hi , thank you to take care of this point in a future release, that should help...
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

When the AHG is enabled the shutter and the ISO controls are disabled, while AHG is active you should use the 'reference point' +/- buttons or the 'set reference now' button.
As I understand you need a way to hide only the displayed information in the upper left corner that is displayed over the image.
Does the image doubleclick maybe help? It will hide the UI and display the image in full screen>
djoubert

Post by djoubert »

Hi Hubaiz.
Firts I do apologie, I missed your answer regarding my request.
hubaiz wrote: 25 Jul 2019, 12:25 As I understand you need a way to hide only the displayed information in the upper left corner that is displayed over the image.
Does the image doubleclick maybe help? It will hide the UI and display the image in full screen>
Yes I need a way to hide only the displayed information in the upper left corner that is displayed over the image.
the solution you propose to display the image un full screen is not convenient because when shooting the moon I have a very short interval ( 1s to 1,5s ) and I have to take care to not disturb the process...
So if you could find a solution to choose where the information are displayed, it should be perfect !
Dominique