Image Download Feature

qDslrDashboard feature request, ideas
Vdue

Image Download Feature

Post by Vdue »

QDD 2.6
OSX

Images are downloaded to PC in "Camera Mode" when "Image review after capture" is checked.

It would be very useful to add a feature "Download image without preview".

Reason:
If you run an App like Lightroom or any other previewer which scans directory changes, then let this app handle the preview. That is extremely useful if the App scan display side to side last and previous picture side to side.

..and if you could expand that feature for "Host Mode" as well, then I am more than happy.

BTW - I noticed the improvements from 2.5 to 2.6 :-)

Thanks

Robert
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: Image Download Feature

Post by hubaiz »

You already have such feature. You long press the qDD capture button (it will turn red) and then after capture qDD will download the image.
Hayaain

Post by Hayaain »

Wow I didn't realise this feature was built in. Is it possible to specify if the raw or jpegs are downloaded?
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

If JPG or RAW+JPG is selected as image format the JPG image will be downloaded and displayed.
If RAW is specified then the RAW will be downloaded and displayed.
In image gallery you can select and download the images from the camera SD card.
Hayaain

Post by Hayaain »

Great. Things get better and better with this app. Features like this built in for free and big corps like Nikon produce the most basic and virtually useless app. You are a genius Zoltan.