QDSLRDashboard and Pine Motion Controller

qDslrDashboard feature request, ideas
kwalter

QDSLRDashboard and Pine Motion Controller

Post by kwalter »

Hello,
Patrick from "Black Forest Motion" said last year that you're working on a version of qDSLRDashboard,
which supports the Pine Motion Controller and thus offers the possibility to take panorama pictures directly with qDSLRDashboard.

Can you say something about how far the development of the software is and when you can expect this version of qDSLRDashboard.

Sincerely yours
Karl-Walter Weller
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: QDSLRDashboard and Pine Motion Controller

Post by hubaiz »

I did begin working on adding Pine to qDD but can't give you a timeframe, some basic communication with unit is working but nothing more.
Didn't communicate with them, probably I would need some new developer documentation as it wasn't refreshed.
Maddison

Post by Maddison »

Hi I have not used the pine control app for a while. I have the latest updates for the pine controller.I wanted to do a setup prior to going out to shoot time lapse. I connect the slider and camera to the pine control with the app set up the slave ,put in the number of shot for the slider to move. But no start on the app it keeps talking about a green go. (which it had the last time I used the app. What happen to the start arrow on the app as it listens to the LRT pro to start shooting???
what has change in the app, is there a differnt way now to setup the LRT pro to the pine control to work?? We always had to start the pine app first.
HELP HELP PLEASE.

www.myindigocard.com
Last edited by Maddison on 24 Apr 2021, 06:33, edited 1 time in total.
kwalter

Post by kwalter »

hello,
please contact the https://forum.blackforestmotion.com/ for your question.

best regards
kwalter