Update Google Play

qDslrDashboard feature request, ideas
frank99

Update Google Play

Post by frank99 »

Hi, new here, downloaded from Google Play, was the version of May, 2014.

Maybe you can update the Google Play download?
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: Update Google Play

Post by hubaiz »

On Google Play you have the Android only DslrDashboard that I don't maintain anymore.
The new cross platform qDslrDashboard can be downloaded from here: http://dslrdashboard.info/downloads/
Hope soon it will be on Google Play to.
frank99

Post by frank99 »

Thanks, for a week I had been struggling with the Google Play version, not understanding why it didn't work as described, until I accidently noticed the release date.

But.... without Google Play I would never have found your software. I wonder how many people simply uninstall the Google PLay version, not knowing there's an update at your site.

Thanks anyway for a really nice piece of software.
Rhetorical

Post by Rhetorical »

I agree it would be great if the google play store version could still be maintained, it would mean a larger audience for you Zoltan and easy updates for the users. Could you share the reason as to why you no longer maintain the google version?
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Hope that soon qDslrDashboard will be available on Google Play.

There is no point maintaining DslrDashboard as qDslrDashboard has all the features and also I don't have time to maintain both.
Rhetorical

Post by Rhetorical »

fantastic, of course by dslrdashboard i mean qdslrdashboard, i didn't realise you had to resubmit it to the play store, but i guess it makes sense when i think about the fact that when you made it multiplatform you must have rewritten the program from the ground up :P