New iOS version blows out !

qDslrDashbord error reports
cathy

New iOS version blows out !

Post by cathy »

Just updated clicked on the icon and it blows out straight away does not even load iOS 9.3 iPad 4Th gen and the new qdslr app on the App Store .....so angry It is not working !
damanvines

Re: New iOS version blows out !

Post by damanvines »

Yes same here!!! I'm so mad!! I've been using this app with the TPLink router for months, it's been awesome and invaluable in my business. Now it's bricked!!!
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

I'm getting reports about this. I also updated to 9.3 and works fine. Will try to gather some information to see what could cause this.
Eventually I can see to recompile the old version and put it on but it will take 4-5 days till it is reviewed by Apple.
cathy

Post by cathy »

Any chance to fix the canon 5D mark 2 problem with touch focus blowouts..... while you are recompiling ?
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

I'm still waiting for my friend to loan me his 5Dm2.

On your updated 9.3 iPad when you press the qDslrDashboard icon it crashes or it does crash when you press the 'Network' button in qDslrDashboard?
cathy

Post by cathy »

Hi Zoltan it crashes when I click on the icon ....it won't load it crashes as per the video I made.
I don't get a chance to even see the app work as soon as you click on the icon crash try again crash.
Hope your friend can loan it to you soon as I want to start using my canon 5D mark 2 with this app....
Pedro2703

Post by Pedro2703 »

Hallo,
here is the same problem, if i push the qdd icon to start the app it crashes directly.
Ios 9.3 on ipad 4th Generation.
Greetings Pedro
mopperle

Post by mopperle »

Same here, also with ios 9.3
n6000

Post by n6000 »

same here, ipad mini 1 - ios 9.3. doesnt start anymore
notfilms

Post by notfilms »

Hello. New to the forum and first time user. Downloaded and installed the iOS version last night on both my iPad mini (1st Gen, iOS 9.1) and iPhone 4s (iOS 9.2.1) but when i click on the icon to launch the program, the screen flashes black for a second and then goes back to iPhone or iPad screen. When i choose "OPEN" from the "purchased apps" from the App Store, the screen launches to black and stays black until i hit the back button on the device, when it just goes back to iPad/iphone screen. Should I try to install 9.3? Any ideas? HOLY GRAIL Batman!