Connection breaks on ipad

qDslrDashbord error reports
Benobiwahn

Re: Connection breaks on ipad

Post by Benobiwahn »

My USB cable worked in combination with an otg adapter and I could use the app without problem, when it was hooked up by cable (as far as I can judge from playing around a bit).
Can you give me a link to the newest firmware for the mr3020? I used a link Zoltan posted in a another thread time ago so I think it might not be the most recent. I'm new to this flashing firmware updates stuff, so I don't want to install anything wrong.
Thanks in advance!
GonzoG

Post by GonzoG »

Mr3040 firmware is in download section of qDD page: http://dslrdashboard.info/downloads/

My cables that don't work with router also work with others adapter. Only mr3040 drops connection with them.
Benobiwahn

Post by Benobiwahn »

Thank you! Will that one also work with the Mr 3020?
Since the mr3040 isn't available anymore I bought a Mr3020 and run it on a battery pack
GonzoG

Post by GonzoG »

Sorry, missed that you have mr3020.
Don't know. Those 2 have similar hardware but I wouldn't try to install mr3040 FW on mr3020.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Benobiwahn

Post by Benobiwahn »

Guys thanks so much for your continued support!

I got a new mini usb 2.0 cable, it has these longer contacts you were talking about. Now it's working on both devices without loosing connection. Would have never thought about that since my old cable was working well on the computer. Thanks a lot for that tip!

Can't wait to properly use the app these upcoming days!