0.2.7 iOS Crashes so often it's unusable professionally.

qDslrDashbord error reports
timparky

Re: 0.2.7 iOS Crashes so often it's unusable professionally.

Post by timparky »

not trolling here Bobjones, just commenting to keep in the loop with this update. I have been tearing my hair out with the platform crashing, I shoot with 5D mark ii's and a TP link. I have recently had so many errors with time-lapse shooting that I went back to manual ramping! I use iOS daily but even tried loading software on a Galaxy Tab, neither now works. I even went as far as using my macbook pro to eliminate the tp link, thinking that was my problem, and that crashes also! I haven't been embarrassed in front of clients but iI have lost a lot of sleep (shooting night lapse) for a system fail! Glad I am not doing something wrong, until I read your post I was sure it was my equipment failing me! Cheers
lcheung123

Post by lcheung123 »

Oh well, I merely try to support bobjones' request for refund, don't know why he got so furious at me. May be I did not express myself well. Not meant to trolling your post, but to support your request, don't get me wrong. You pay for it, you deserve more attention from the developer. Having said that, rehersal before an important event has always been my motto all through my career, may be not yours, but always mine.

I will stop "trolling" your post from this point beyond, if you still think this is trolling. Good luck with your camranger expedition. I'll switch to android for the time being and wait for iOS version to stabilize a bit.

:( :( :( :(
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

V0.2.8 for iOS now available.