App scaling issues on IPhone 7+ Screen

qDslrDashbord error reports
ach.mathur@gmail.com

App scaling issues on IPhone 7+ Screen

Post by ach.mathur@gmail.com »

Hi all,

I just started using the app on my IPhone 7+ and have seen a lot of scaling issues on many screens where the menus are basically going outside the screen with no option to scroll or access them. Am attaching a couple of screenshots of the LRTimelapse screen and focus stacking screen here. On the Live view screen, I can't see the Focus movement buttons or quick focus buttions.

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong, I have the latest app from the App Store and when I open it open my 9.7 inch IPad, it scales up perfectly, same for my Pixel (4.7 inches).

Also, I noticed that during a timelapse the app needs to be open throughout the shoot and run in foreground. If I minimize or the phone screen gets locked, I lose the connection to the camera. Is that expected ?

Setup : Nikon D7200 + TP Link 3040 + IPhone / Pixel / IPad.

Thanks in advance,
Achint
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (168.58 KiB) Viewed 5199 times
1-2.jpg
1-2.jpg (176.19 KiB) Viewed 5199 times
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: App scaling issues on IPhone 7+ Screen

Post by hubaiz »

Use the qDslrDashboard 'UI scaling' in settings to adjust the display.
For the focus movement buttons check that the camera focus mode is set to AF-S and you attached a lens that can autofocus and it is enabled.
ach.mathur@gmail.com

Re: App scaling issues on IPhone 7+ Screen

Post by ach.mathur@gmail.com »

hubaiz wrote: 25 Apr 2017, 05:23 Use the qDslrDashboard 'UI scaling' in settings to adjust the display.
For the focus movement buttons check that the camera focus mode is set to AF-S and you attached a lens that can autofocus and it is enabled.
Thank you for the quick response. The UI scaling options well. I will test the focus mode ans respond here.

Regards,
Achint