My camera is a Canon 7D MKII. Laptop is a Lenovo P50 running Windows 10 and is up-to-date on Windows Updates.
I performed these steps:
- I have unzipped all files together.
- Installed WinuSB with Zadig
- Installed Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (which required me to remove the VC++ 2017 Redist first, then I reinstalled 2017 after the 2015 version was installed)
- Tried both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of qDLSRD
- Tried different USB cables.
Windows Event Viewer indicates the crash is due to a fault in Qt5Core.dll. Here's the text of the event:
Event 1000, Application Error
Faulting application name: qDslrDashboard.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a09756e
Faulting module name: Qt5Core.dll, version: 188.8.131.52, time stamp: 0x59d1d4c5
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00196c73
Faulting process id: 0x3838
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4690db83f3171
Faulting application path: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Downloads\qDslrDashboard_V3.5.5_Windows_x86\qDslrDashboard_V3.5.5_Windows_x86\qDslrDashboard.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Downloads\qDslrDashboard_V3.5.5_Windows_x86\qDslrDashboard_V3.5.5_Windows_x86\Qt5Core.dll
Report Id: 0268da2b-e420-4edf-94d0-52245e2b60ca
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Is this a bug? Or can anyone assist me with getting past this issue?