Pop-up options and button bars don't scroll

qDslrDashbord error reports
schieflicht

Pop-up options and button bars don't scroll

Post by schieflicht »

Hi,
I'm rather new to qDSLRdashboard and just purchased it yesterday via Google Play Store for Android. Actually, I'm an iOS user, but as the app is no longer available in the iOS App Store, I decided to purchase an Android mobile phone just to run this app. I went for a Blackview A60 device which arrived today. Having installd the App (v3.6.1), I was able to connect to my Sony A7III via WiFi and also to change camera settings and take sample photos - so far, so good.

Going to the Settings of qDSLRdashboard, a pop-up window shows up which is not fully shown on the device display. It is not possible to scroll within this pop-up window. I tried to play around with the UI scale factor (down to 0.5) which made all the content visible, but I was no longer able to read any of it. So I moved back to scale factor 1 and entered the LR Timelapse app on the right side. (The Holy Grail shot ist the reason why I bought the app and the new device.)

In the LR Timelapse section, only some buttons are shown on the left button bar, and once again: I can't scroll down - it just doesn't work. With that, I'm unable to go to the settings I need to adjust for the Holy Grail to work as expected. Same behaviour if I want to change individual settings like exposure time - scrolling is not working in the pop-up windows...

I've seen some error messages in this forum which had already been a couple of years old which were describing similar issues.

Does anybody know a workaround? I sthis a known issue? I hoped the device I purchased would be good enough to run this app... :cry:

Thanks for your support
Jens