LRT "Capture Sample" not displayed

qDslrDashbord error reports
TonyC

LRT "Capture Sample" not displayed

Post by TonyC »

The LRT "CAPTURE SAMPLE" does not display an image on my Lenovo Android tablet model TB-8504F. Android version 8.1.0. Nikon D750 connected with OTG cable. All other functions appear to work except "Auto Holy Grail" of course. Exposures are made and recorded on SD card (NEF and JPEG).
So I connected camera to my MotoG5 Android smartphone and all functions work perfectly including the image display using LRT "Capture Sample".
So the issue appears to be a bug with the Lenovo tablet, would you agree?
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: LRT "Capture Sample" not displayed

Post by hubaiz »

Did you change the default image save location? Try and uninstall and install qDslrDashboard again.
TonyC

Post by TonyC »

The folder is "/storage/emulated/0/pictures/DslrDashboard". That is on both the Lenovo tablet and MotoG5 android smartphone. I'll try the reinstall today.
TonyC

Post by TonyC »

Well I reinstalled to the Lenovo Android tablet. Still does not display the "Capture Sample" in LRTimelapse. So I installed your program on my Acer Chromebook and it works fine with LRTimelapse. Conclusion: Lenovo android tablet has a bug and it's not worth my time troubleshooting it any further since your program with LRT works perfectly on my MotoG5 Smartphone, Thinkpad and Chromebook.
DerLouie

Post by DerLouie »

I had the same problem. I had recently put a new sd card into my phone which resulted in the old folder not being available anymore. After creating a new folder on the SD card and changing the setting in qdslrdasbhoard accordingly, everything works well now.