Stuck with installation of QdslrDashboard on Ubuntu 20.10 and Raspberry PI

qDslrDashbord error reports
Knupske

Stuck with installation of QdslrDashboard on Ubuntu 20.10 and Raspberry PI

Post by Knupske »

Hi all,

Im currently installing Qdsldashboard on my raspberry PI 4. But im getting the below error when im executing the qdslrDashboard.sh file.

Code: Select all

knoopsj@Fotografie-PI:~/Bureaublad/qdslr/qDslrDashboard_V3.6.2_Linux_x64$ sudo ./qDslrDashboard.sh
knoopsj@Fotografie-PI:~/Bureaublad/qdslr/qDslrDashboard_V3.6.2_Linux_x64$ ./qDslrDashboard.sh: line 26: /home/knoopsj/Bureaublad/qdslr/qDslrDashboard_V3.6.2_Linux_x64/./qDslrDashboard: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error
./qDslrDashboard.sh: line 26: /home/knoopsj/Bureaublad/qdslr/qDslrDashboard_V3.6.2_Linux_x64/./qDslrDashboard: Success
It looks like it can´t execute the sh script properly as it should.
- Checked if the sh file is executable and it is.
- Correct version of Qdslrdashboard and 64-bit version

It says Success but the app will not start :(

Could someone help me with this issue, Im not a Linux/Unbuntu guru but I can find my way a little bit.
Or just looks it like Qdsldashboard is not compatible currently with ubuntu 20.10

Thanks in advance :D
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: Stuck with installation of QdslrDashboard on Ubuntu 20.10 and Raspberry PI

Post by hubaiz »

The Raspberry Pi 4 has an ARM CPU, the build that you are trying to use is for x64 (Intel), that will not work.
Knupske

Re: Stuck with installation of QdslrDashboard on Ubuntu 20.10 and Raspberry PI

Post by Knupske »

Thanks for the explanation, then I have to fallback to my raspberry PI 3 with stretch.
Are there any plans soon to release a new version Qdslrdashboard for the newer version of Raspbian or Ubuntu 20.11 running on PI's with ARM CPU's?