Problems with Nikon D750 and V3.6.4

qDslrDashbord error reports
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: Problems with Nikon D750 and V3.6.4

Post by hubaiz »

In case of 'Quick image review after capture' for the RAW file (when only RAW file is selected) depending on the Nikon model an FHD JPG image or the RAW embeded preview JPG image is downloaded and displayed.

To just download each image after capture long press the qDslrDashboard capture button (it will turn red) meaning it will transfer the captured image.
beiti

Post by beiti »

hubaiz wrote: 27 May 2021, 06:35 In case of 'Quick image review after capture' for the RAW file (when only RAW file is selected) depending on the Nikon model an FHD JPG image or the RAW embeded preview JPG image is downloaded and displayed.
Okay, that explains the strange '.NEF.jpg' files. But in my case, it doesn't work in RAW-only-Mode, only with 'RAW + JPEG Fine' (as described). If the camera is set on RAW only, nothing is downloaded automatically, not even a '.NEF.jpg' file.
To just download each image after capture long press the qDslrDashboard capture button (it will turn red) meaning it will transfer the captured image.
In this case I get a NEF file downloaded even in RAW-only mode. But unfortunately it only works when I klick the capture butten in qDslrDashboard – not when I press the release button on the camera (which is what I usually do).
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

In camera properties dialog under the Image properties try setting the last one (scroll to right) to 'Local (PC)' or 'SD card + Local (PC)'
beiti

Post by beiti »

hubaiz wrote: 28 May 2021, 18:44 In camera properties dialog under the Image properties try setting the last one (scroll to right) to 'Local (PC)' or 'SD card + Local (PC)'
That's it! Works perfectly! :D