qdslrdashboard - Auto Holy Grail button not active (Canon Mark ii 6D, Android)

qDslrDashbord error reports
bporteus

qdslrdashboard - Auto Holy Grail button not active (Canon Mark ii 6D, Android)

Post by bporteus »

After successfully connecting my Canon Mark ii 6D to the installed qdslrdashboard app on my Android phone, I'm able to trigger stapshots and RAW + S2 jpegs are saved on the camera card, but no image preview comes to my app in the LRTimelapse panel.

Also, the Auto Holy Grail feature is unavailable (button inactive) in the LRTimelapse panel

ON Settings in the app are:
Keep screen on
Image review after capture

All other settings off.

This the last mile in my brand new setup (LRTimelapse 6.0, ProTimer 3, + qdslrdashboard) so I appreciate the help!
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: qdslrdashboard - Auto Holy Grail button not active (Canon Mark ii 6D, Android)

Post by hubaiz »

Can you try and disable the 'Use Canon local storage' option in qDslrDashboard settings.
bporteus

Re: qdslrdashboard - Auto Holy Grail button not active (Canon Mark ii 6D, Android)

Post by bporteus »

confirmed that setting (Use Canon local storage) is disabled in the qDslrDashboard settings
Last edited by bporteus on 24 Jan 2022, 08:43, edited 1 time in total.
bporteus

Post by bporteus »

Clarification - camera model is M6 not 6D. Novice here.
bporteus

Post by bporteus »

hubaiz wrote: 23 Jan 2022, 13:57 Can you try and disable the 'Use Canon local storage' option in qDslrDashboard settings.
Confirmed that setting (Use Canon local storage) is *disabled* in the qDslrDashboard settings.

Is the Mark ii M6 confirmed to work with qDDB for other users? Is this a camera support problem, or user error?
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

I'm not sure the m6 will work.
Mikasa99

Post by Mikasa99 »

If you're looking for a portable router with greater Wi-Fi range than the TP-LINK 3040, there are several options available in the market including the TP-LINK M7350, NETGEAR Nighthawk M1, and Huawei E5577Cs-321.