New version 2.6 is missing earlier features

qDslrDashbord error reports
bodyise

New version 2.6 is missing earlier features

Post by bodyise »

I actually have a number of small reports. Sorry, cannot post 6 separate titles. ;)

1.The newest version 2.6 is significiantly different than v2.3

2.Lost the ability to toggle between full screen preview and the settings
3. Lost the ability to toggle the histograms from triple to single or no mode
4. Lost the ability to toggle the moving average histograms

5. The conenction with the TP-link Wireless Router is unreliable (flaky). Never seems to work just when you really need it in the field. The USB link seems to be more reliable but tethers you to a USB line.

6. Still do not understand how to use the speed ramping.

7. Really need a small application to program 2 or 3 successive settings. Holy Grail followed by a more stable longer routine for all night switching back to Holy Grail in the morning.

8. HG does not change aperature. Ramps up or down speed then ISO but not aperature. Really necessary.

Using a Nikon D800 (USB3) and D7000 (USB2) with a Nexus 7 Android tablet (iPhone in an emergency)

Otherwise, it's a great program! So much better than anything else available :D
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: New version 2.6 is missing earlier features

Post by hubaiz »

1. Not sure but I think you are referring to Android only DslrDashboard?
2. You mean full screen preview of image?
3. Histogram mode can be change in LV and in image preview to (off, separate (default), combined)
4. Not sure what you mean.
5. Try to change the wireless channel on the TP-Link (actually I don't have problems with the TP-Link and most of the time during development I use a TP-Link with USB hub connected to Nikon D5000, D7100 and Canon 650D). Also do you maybe notice some pattern when does the connection broke?
6. Not sure what you mean under speed ramping? Maybe interval ramping in interval timer?
7. Again, don't understand the question.
8. Did you enabled the aperture ramping in the LRTimelapase settings?

Did you maybe read through the manual I wrote? http://dslrdashboard.info/downloads/