Canon eos70d + Samsung Galaxy 5, LRT no function

Post by Norbert50 »

Hi !

My equipment:
Samsung Galaxy S5 - Android 5.0
Canon Eos 70 d
qdslrdashboard 3.0
Connection: Wlan

With the App qdslrdashboard 3.0 I can activate the camera and take a picture. The image showes up on the mobile phone immediately. But after the use of ‘capture sample‘ in LRT I don´t get a sample from the camera. And therefore Timelapse doesn´t work.

An interesting fact in this connection is, that my first trial one week ago, the app worked smoothly. Today I started another trial, but all attempts were in vain. I couldn´t transfer the picture to LRT. Watching the red light on the Eos 70 d, I concluded that the camera didn´t even send the photograph to the qddb.

Meanwhile I reinstalled the App several times and after a plenty of trials (especially with RAW-jpeg attitudes) it worked at once. I turned off the camera and ended the app. After I started the camera and the app once again, again the transfer didn´t work. Again there was no ‘capture sample‘ in LRT. On the App-screen of the mobile phone without LRT, I can take pictures without problems.

I´m sorry, if my English is hardly understandable, but I´m not used to write in English.  Nevertheless I hope there´s someone who can help me.

Norbert