FAQ and supported cameras

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
throway10

Re: FAQ and supported cameras

Post by throway10 »

hubaiz wrote:
Bravotango wrote:Hi

Can you tell us when V3.5.3 will be ready? I am waiting for Canon Mark IV support.

Thanks.. Oli
Was planing to release till end of January but seams it will be end of February.
Still fixing some things and add some improvements.
Will this update include the ability for a Nikon D3300 to take pictures remotely while in live view? I'm using a samsung galaxy tab s, and a nikon d3300. While in live view I cannot take a picture with the camera itself, or my wireless remote. I have to press the capture button on the tablet in the app. This defeats the purpose of me having this as I want to take pictures while away from the camera. Turning off live view mode allows me to take a pic with the camera and my remote, which then shows up on the tablet, but I'd like to see it live to make sure it looks good, then snap it.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: FAQ and supported cameras

Post by hubaiz »

throway10 wrote:
hubaiz wrote:
Bravotango wrote:Hi

Can you tell us when V3.5.3 will be ready? I am waiting for Canon Mark IV support.

Thanks.. Oli
Was planing to release till end of January but seams it will be end of February.
Still fixing some things and add some improvements.
Will this update include the ability for a Nikon D3300 to take pictures remotely while in live view? I'm using a samsung galaxy tab s, and a nikon d3300. While in live view I cannot take a picture with the camera itself, or my wireless remote. I have to press the capture button on the tablet in the app. This defeats the purpose of me having this as I want to take pictures while away from the camera. Turning off live view mode allows me to take a pic with the camera and my remote, which then shows up on the tablet, but I'd like to see it live to make sure it looks good, then snap it.
No it will not. This is the default Nikon DSLR behavior on all models and only Nikon could change this with a firmware update.