FAQ and supported cameras

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
waltztj

Re: FAQ and supported cameras

Post by waltztj »

Having trouble with my Canon 1d mk3 with connection to wifi.
the router works with my 5d3 and I can connect to the 1d3 with cam ranger.
Need to get dslrdashboard to work.
Using the lastest verision of dashboardand lastest OS on Ipad.

Thanks
Walt
LukasU

Post by LukasU »

Hello, is there any support planned for the canon 1300d?
Thank you
Regards
Lukas
dufox

Post by dufox »

Does this support live view for the D3300??
LukasU

Post by LukasU »

Hello,

is there any support for the canon 1300d planned?

Thank you
beriadan

Post by beriadan »

I have a Nikon D3300. What can and cannot be done with this camera? Specifically, will I be able to control the exposure (speed, ISO and diaphragm) of the photos?
rbendjebar

Post by rbendjebar »

Any word on when Canon 5DIV will be added? Can qDD connect via native camera wifi or must TPLink be used?
JMTB

Post by JMTB »

Does anyone know the real reason why FOCUS STACKING with the Sony ILCE-camera's is not supported? I mean the camera can do the most amazing things, like takeover the autofocus of lenses from all sorts of (old) brands. And it has a live view touch focus via qDD among other apps. Is this a matter of Sony not wanting to share its code or what. Or is it too difficult to figure out? I have searched and searched, and still have no idea whether this is something I just have to be patient about, or whether I should abort my plans to move from Canon to Sony. :roll:
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

JMTB wrote:Does anyone know the real reason why FOCUS STACKING with the Sony ILCE-camera's is not supported? I mean the camera can do the most amazing things, like takeover the autofocus of lenses from all sorts of (old) brands. And it has a live view touch focus via qDD among other apps. Is this a matter of Sony not wanting to share its code or what. Or is it too difficult to figure out? I have searched and searched, and still have no idea whether this is something I just have to be patient about, or whether I should abort my plans to move from Canon to Sony. :roll:
The Sony 'Smart remote control' application does not have function/command for moving the focus as the Nikon and Canon DSLR have.
Hope Sony will add such focus movement commands to their 'Smart remote control' application.
Bravotango

Post by Bravotango »

Hi

Can you tell us when V3.5.3 will be ready? I am waiting for Canon Mark IV support.

Thanks.. Oli
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Bravotango wrote:Hi

Can you tell us when V3.5.3 will be ready? I am waiting for Canon Mark IV support.

Thanks.. Oli
Was planing to release till end of January but seams it will be end of February.
Still fixing some things and add some improvements.