NEW Portable router work with qDslrDashboard

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
fomanto

NEW Portable router work with qDslrDashboard

Post by fomanto »

Thanks to the author of qDslrdashboard, we could get more fun of photography.
Here i recommend a hardware router work with qDslrdashboard.
The price is samalier to TPLINK MR3040 but has more battery capacity, 6000mAh, enough for daily shoot.
Here is the direct link for the details, maybe you can get a discount if you leave a reply or ask the seller.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/produc ... 0.0.Vol3o5
rameshtahlan

Re: NEW Portable router work with qDslrDashboard

Post by rameshtahlan »

wow,
thanks for that link.
ordered it, although i already have the 3050 and using it which needed to be flashed, and i could not do it so a friend came over and did it.
But this is totally ready for use. Worth having one.
Will give a write up on it once it comes and i use it.
russellsnr

Post by russellsnr »

Hi, Looked at the sales page from above and a little misleading for anyone that is new to the QDSLRDashboard as I cannot see where it states that QDSLR is a seperate purchase, it makes it look as though it is included (If so I don't think hubaiz would be pleased)but as far as I no QDSLR has to be purchased from the app store?
Thanks.
fomanto

Post by fomanto »

rameshtahlan wrote: 10 Jul 2017, 02:32 wow,
thanks for that link.
ordered it, although i already have the 3050 and using it which needed to be flashed, and i could not do it so a friend came over and did it.
But this is totally ready for use. Worth having one.
Will give a write up on it once it comes and i use it.
Yeah, it's already flashed with qDslrDashboard firmware, compatible with the newest qDslrDashboard APP. :lol:
fomanto

Post by fomanto »

russellsnr wrote: 12 Jul 2017, 06:11 Hi, Looked at the sales page from above and a little misleading for anyone that is new to the QDSLRDashboard as I cannot see where it states that QDSLR is a seperate purchase, it makes it look as though it is included (If so I don't think hubaiz would be pleased)but as far as I no QDSLR has to be purchased from the app store?
Thanks.
Yes, the APP you have to download from the app store. now the hardware controller have a big discount, at least saved 6$ to buy the iOS APP.
Go to the link page to see more updated details.
:D :D :D
techmania

Post by techmania »

The portable router is the best for mobile and other light devices. There are many things we need to carry them and it is on an attacker. So the router is good for them. Linksys customer service is giving full router help to the user and protect from bad activities