No A/F Canon 6D/70D

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
russellsnr

No A/F Canon 6D/70D

Post by russellsnr »

Hi, for some reason that I cannot see QDSLR refuses to auto focus when the focus box is moved and and auto focus is selected in the options tab. I have DSLR Controller and Helicon focus on my two pads alongside QDSLR and they focus quickly both on the 6D and 70D. Have tried via USB and the 3040 but QDSLR although in L/V the screen just flickers and nothing happens, if I click the arows bottom of screen then can focus manual and YES the A/F button is RED.
Maybe pushed something in error but have been through all that I can think of on Cameras and on the QDSLR.
Any advice please?
Thankyou,
Russ
russellsnr

Re: No A/F Canon 6D/70D

Post by russellsnr »

Have used DSLRDashboard and QDSLRDashboard for a long time now. Recommended it to others on many other forums. Come here to ask a question and not even the site admin can at least give some reply after posting now TWO weeks ago.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Will check this on 70D
What AF mode is select for live view?
The red 'AF' button means that AF will be executed before capture.
russellsnr

Post by russellsnr »

Hi, A/F-Metering and A/F start in camera.
Have tried Both ways with RED A/F button on QDSLD with button normal (not red) and screen just flickers but if I use manual focus that works so I am assumimg that all is OK in camera as focusing does work both manual and auto within camera bodies.
This was working OK before but has just stopped.
Thankyou.
PS Got it working again!!!