qdslrdashboard can't find Sony AS7II

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
Newsworthy

qdslrdashboard can't find Sony AS7II

Post by Newsworthy »

Hello team, love the software, thanks Hubaiz.

I bought this camera to act as a video device for work, but I'd like to use it for timelapses as well. I've gone through other threads trying to find an answer but can't see anything.

I activate smart remote control, I change my phones (Android Pixel 2 XL) wifi to the camera, activate qdslrdashboard, but it never finds the camera. Screen on camera says "connecting" but then drops back to the smart remote control wifi details screen.

I've updated the apps through the Sony website, and have the latest dashboard software.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Nick
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: qdslrdashboard can't find Sony AS7II

Post by hubaiz »

Be sure that the Sony Playmemories application is not running on your Android device.
- Start 'Smart remote control' on your Sony camera.
- connect your Android device wireless with the Sony camera wireless
- start qDslrDashboard and press the 'Sony wireless' button
dilaritokitto

Re: qdslrdashboard can't find Sony AS7II

Post by dilaritokitto »

Newsworthy wrote: 17 Oct 2019, 09:18 Hello team, love the software, thanks Hubaiz.

I bought this camera to act as a video device for work, but I'd like to use it for timelapses as well. I've gone through other threads trying to find an answer but can't see anything.

I activate smart remote control, I change my phones (Android Pixel 2 XL) wifi to the camera, activate qdslrdashboard, but it never finds the camera. Screen on camera says "connecting" but then drops back to the smart remote control wifi details screen.

I've updated the apps through the Sony website, and have the latest dashboard software.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Nick
connect your Android device wireless with the Sony camera wireless
start qDslrDashboard and press the 'Sony wireless' button