QDslrDashboard back in Apple app store

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
cathy

QDslrDashboard back in Apple app store

Post by cathy »

Yippee qDslrDashboard is back in the Apple App Store ...
Any updates would be good ! ?
alFrame

Re: QDslrDashboard back in Apple app store

Post by alFrame »

A bit confused here. I see qDslrDashboard 3.5.9 but not ControlMyCamera 1.0.2 on the AppStore. And the download page here mentions "Currently not available as Apple removed due to a complaint. Working on it to bring it back."

Is this now resolved and the name is back to qDslrDashboard? Or are you still resolving the issue with Apple?

Cheers & Thanks!
surd9

Post by surd9 »

I had previously purchased Control My Camera and it is no longer updateable or operational. Do I have to repurchase the app as QDslrDashboard. Hopefully, there is an alternative for folks like us. :(
Nikoninja

Post by Nikoninja »

Hm, same here. Purchased ControlMyCamera which is not available anymore. I also purchased qDslrDashboard on Android, so I hope I don‘t have to purchase it a third time. ;)
@hubaiz: Any info on that? How to get the latest app without paying again on iOS?
matze

Post by matze »

Hi,
I have the same problem. I purchased qDslrdashboard on Android and later ControlMyCamera on iOS which isn‘t available anymore. Is there a way to use the reappeared qDslrdashboard without paying again?

Best regards
Matze
STAN

Post by STAN »

I also hope to get some update on this issue here. I just flashed a tp link router in order to implement the Canon-IPhone-connection. I´m waiting for the app now :roll: