Be sure that the Nikon application is not running as it will prevent qDslrDashboard connection.
For USB be sure that before connection you disable the 'Use Android native USB access' option in qDslrDashboard settings.
For wireless connection:
- enable wireless on your camera
- connect your Android device wireless to the camera wireless
- start qDslrDsahboard and press the 'Nikon wireless' button
* be sure that the Nikon WMU or Snapbridge is not running
* be sure that no other device is automatically connecting to the camera wireless
Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
1 post • Page 1 of 1