Newbie Nikon D7100

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
brobones

Newbie Nikon D7100

Post by brobones »

First off I would like to thank the developers of this fine product. I am very new at handling this app. I am trying to do just regular time lapse/intervalometer shooting with the dashboard app. I am not sure were that is located or what the icon looks like. I am well aware of the LRtimelapse but that is not what. What Icon is for the intervalometer ?
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: Newbie Nikon D7100

Post by hubaiz »

Please check the manual at http://dslrdashboard.info/downloads/
brobones

Post by brobones »

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for the manual very useful.
The manual does not reflect the version that I have on my tablet or phone, which is android.
The interface is different than what is shown in the manual. The version I have on my phone and tablet has the length of the movie tab on it which I have no idea how that works.
Is there a manual that shows the same version of dashboard and how to use the Interval timer, the one shown in the manual that you pointed out is much easier to understand and use.
Thanks
Bro
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

I presume you use the old Android only DslrDashboard that I don't maintain anymore.
The new application is called qDslrDashboard and is cross platform and can be downloaded from the same link.
brobones

Post by brobones »

hubaiz wrote:I presume you use the old Android only DslrDashboard that I don't maintain anymore.
The new application is called qDslrDashboard and is cross platform and can be downloaded from the same link.
You are correct I have down loaded the updated version and will try it out, thanks so much for your replies greatly appreciated. :D