[Feature Request] Configurable thumbs location

qDslrDashboard feature request, ideas
jschreiner

[Feature Request] Configurable thumbs location

Post by jschreiner »

I use Android DslrDashboard V0.2.9. I like the feature that I am able to choose the location of the DslrDashboard folder where downloaded images from the camera are saved on the phone/tablet. That way, I can save them on the ext. SD card instead of internal memory. I cannot find a similar option for the DslrDashboardThumbs folder. As a result, these folders are now in totally separate locations of my device. Can you please put the thumbs folder at the same location as the download folder by default? Maybe make the location of the thumbs folder configurable just like the downloads folder.

Feature request:

* The location of the DslrDashboardThumbs folder should follow the DslrDashboard folder. E.g. when a user changes the download location to /storage/extSdCard/DCIM/DslrDashboard, then the thumbs would be saved in /storage/extSdCard/DCIM/DslrDashboardThumbs afterwards.

* [optional] Make the location of the DslrDashboardThumbs configurable in the same way that it can already be done for the DslrDashboard folder.

Thank you.
Joerg
Last edited by jschreiner on 29 Jun 2015, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: [Feature Request] Configurable thumbs location

Post by hubaiz »

In V0.3 the thumbs folder is created in the image save path and it is called '.qddThumbs'