dropdown for ISO, Max and Min shutter not visible on Sony A7

qDslrDashbord error reports
panoramia

dropdown for ISO, Max and Min shutter not visible on Sony A7

Post by panoramia »

Dear Zoltan,

I wanted to report a bug on Dashboard bot version 0.2.9 and 0.3 beta 10. I am using Sony A7 mirrorless camera (ILCE 7), to shoot timelapses with LRT module on dashboard.

I've seen that the dropdown for ISO, Max and Min shutter speed not visible on Sony A7. I guess other dropdowns have problems as well. I can't select min/max iso and exporure time because the dropdown will contain no option, as you can see in attached screenshot. Same problem with Sony A7-II and Sony A7S.

Is there a possibility of fixing this in next version? See attached screenshot for 0.2.9, same problem on 0.3 beta.

There is another problem related to this. I tried to shoot a day to day transition to make a test. Max shutter speed was set to 4 seconds, besides I can't change it because the dropdown won't give me any option... Dashboard kept on shooting way past 4 seconds, up to 30 seconds. The settings are not respected. One good thing is that it sends command to Sony A7 and it changes the settings but it does NOT respect the settings in the dropdowns because there is nothing to edit.

Hope you can fix this. It would be awesome!
Thanks in advance

Warm regards,
Alfonso
Attachments
a7_problem.jpg
a7_problem.jpg (127.08 KiB) Viewed 4676 times