qDslrDashbord error reports
cathy

Re: New iOS version blows out !

Post by cathy »

Send Zoltan a pm and ask him !
n6000

Post by n6000 »

sorry i was under the wrong impression you were speaking on his behalf - new here.

i will thx
cathy

Post by cathy »

I was letting people know the next version due out soon will fix the blowout problem with the
Next version and also the canon 5D mark 2 touch screen refocus blowout problem fixed .
bobjones

Post by bobjones »

This app is impossible to use professionally.

Night before a shoot and I find the app auto updated and now it won't start on either my phone or ipad.

Glad I did not find this out at 8am at the start of a full day shoot.

The fact that 0.3.5 crashes on start with both my iPhone and iPad is unforgivable.

Does this software not have beta testers who can test it on multiple devices before it's released?

I have been a TestFlight beta tester for another developer. This software should have a DEDICATED group of beta testers to solve any issues like this before they are auto updated to everyone's devices.
raffaele.lunari

Post by raffaele.lunari »

Same problem!
bobjones

Post by bobjones »

Any estimated time on when this will be fixed?

I bought this app to use professionally.

I'm extremely irritated that it has been taken away from me.

I'm turning OFF auto updates after this!!!
Skullet4000

Post by Skullet4000 »

Same result with 1st gen iPad and iOS 5.1.1, it works on my iPhone 6s running iOS 9.3 although I haven't actually used the app beyond checking it opened. For what it's worth the last version was also unstable on my iPad, which is a shame as this would be perfect for giving an old device a new purpose.
SweetNix

Post by SweetNix »

bobjones wrote:I bought this app to use professionally.
Sorry you don't behave like an professional. Please note, that the Developer mentioned on his Website under the Point "Introduction": "qDslrDashboard is still under development and probably there are errors that needs to be fixed and functions that are not fully implemented." Also the versionnumber should show you, that the software is on an early state. And last not least - a professional should never use automatism to upgrade his software - now you know why!

I'm waiting for the next version and hope, that the issues will be solved. Thank you Zoltan for your commitment
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

I uploaded the new fixed version for review. It was tested using iTunes TestFlight by users on different devices and cameras. So it should be available in the upcoming 5-10 days.
There was a version numbering change, I removed the front 0. so that I can better track it in future the versions I upload to iTunes TestFlight (Apple only allows 3 numbers in version)
bobjones

Post by bobjones »

Thanks for letting me know I am paying to beta test qDslrdashboard and it should not be used professionally.