Jpeg Only to View

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
russellsnr

Jpeg Only to View

Post by russellsnr »

Hi, Normally I only use QDSLR as a live view screen but I want to use it as a Jpeg only view screen after taking the shot via the camera with LV turned off on QDSLR, I have the camera set to take both RAW and Jpeg but the system downloads both to QDSLR and I only want to view Jpeg after the shot. Thanks, Russ.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: Jpeg Only to View

Post by hubaiz »

What camera do you use?
Be sure that you enable the 'Image review after capture' option in qDslrDashboard settings.
Be sure that the qDslrDashboard 'Capture' button is not red. If you long press the 'Capture' button it will change to red color meaning that it will download the capture images. Long press again to turn it off.
russellsnr

Post by russellsnr »

hubaiz wrote: 19 Oct 2018, 13:16 What camera do you use?
Be sure that you enable the 'Image review after capture' option in qDslrDashboard settings.
Be sure that the qDslrDashboard 'Capture' button is not red. If you long press the 'Capture' button it will change to red color meaning that it will download the capture images. Long press again to turn it off.
Hi, Canon cameras. I no how to get the app to download the image/s to the Android Pad but I only want it to download the Jpegs to view, with downloading both RAW and Jpeg it takes to long to display the image, I need RAW images to work on so have to have the camera set to capture RAW and Jpeg. Thankyou, Russ.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

That's why I wrote: