controlmycamera and qdslrdashboard crash on iPhone iOS

qDslrDashbord error reports
davedow

controlmycamera and qdslrdashboard crash on iPhone iOS

Post by davedow »

Hi

I used to use qDSLRdashboard with my iPhone, haven't used it for a while. Went to run it today and it just exits after the splash screen. I restarted the phone, same problem. So I deleted the app and went looking on app store, but could not find. Came here to find it has been replace with controlmycamera. So I bought (£9.99) controlmycamera from the apple App Store, only to find it does the same thing. The smash screen loads with the product name and copyright but exits straight away.

Any ideas, how I get my £9.99 investment running :)

Dave
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: controlmycamera and qdslrdashboard crash on iPhone iOS

Post by hubaiz »

You can update to the latest version: https://dslrdashboard.info/qdslrdashboa ... ra-v1-0-0/
Ingo_G

Post by Ingo_G »

Hello,

can´t find qdslrdashbaord 3.5.7 neither ControlMyCamera 1.0.0 in the German App Store

Best regards
Ingo
wlayher

Post by wlayher »

I had the same problem. I set the search filter in the App Store to "sort by release date" and there it was.
Ingo_G

Post by Ingo_G »

wlayher wrote: 06 Dec 2018, 21:38 I had the same problem. I set the search filter in the App Store to "sort by release date" and there it was.
Hi,
the problem is, when I delete the 3.5.6 Version on my iPhone and download it again, there is again the 3.5.6 version on my iPhone, no 3.5.7 no ControlMyCamera 1.0.0
Best regards
Ingo
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Ingo_G wrote: 07 Dec 2018, 17:58
wlayher wrote: 06 Dec 2018, 21:38 I had the same problem. I set the search filter in the App Store to "sort by release date" and there it was.
Hi,
the problem is, when I delete the 3.5.6 Version on my iPhone and download it again, there is again the 3.5.6 version on my iPhone, no 3.5.7 no ControlMyCamera 1.0.0
Best regards
Ingo
You will not get ControlMyCamera if you purchased qDslrDashboard, it is a new application.
qDslrDashboard is updated to V3.5.7, maybe it needs some time to be updated in the iTunes store.
I double checked everything and the V3.5.7 update is active.