qDslrDashboard 3.5.7 not on AppStore

qDslrDashbord error reports
Erniebee

qDslrDashboard 3.5.7 not on AppStore

Post by Erniebee »

Deleting v. 3.5.6 from my iPad and restoring from purchased apps brings up 3.5.6 again. Zoltan replied in another thread a couple of days ago that there might be a delay for v. 3.5.7 to come up. Is it not reasonable to think that 2 days would be ample time for a new app to show up?
Another question: Is the new app "ControlMyCamera" the same as the new version (3.5.7) of qDslrDashboard? If not, what are the main differences?

Ernie
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: qDslrDashboard 3.5.7 not on AppStore

Post by hubaiz »

ControlMyCamera has the same functionality as qDD but uses a different code base.
I double checked the developer console and the V3.5.7 update is there and active so not sure why is not visible for users. If still not visible during next week I will try and create a new update.
Bravotango

Post by Bravotango »

qDslrDashboard 3.5.7 doesn't work with Canon 5D Mark IV on iPhone X.

Is there a chance that ControlMyCamera works or ist it the same? And if yes do I need to buy it again?
Bravotango

Post by Bravotango »

I bought now ControlMyCamera for my iPhone X even I already bought qDslrDashboard before. And it seems to work... everything looks normal. Maybe the App Store doesn't accept qDslrDashboard 3.5.7 as it doesn't work?