Deactivate Auto download

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
Ruidoso Bill

Deactivate Auto download

Post by Ruidoso Bill »

Sorry if I seem to be a noob, I'm a photographer not too technically savvy, but I don't want the images from my D810 downloaded to my phone, I have read the documentation but failed to see where/if that is an option.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: Deactivate Auto download

Post by hubaiz »

Images are only downloaded in 2 cases
1. Image review is enabled in options - if there is a JPG file it will be downloaded and displayed, if only RAW is available then it will downloaded the RAW and display it
2. Long press on the capture button (the capture button will turn red) - in this case the images are downloaded to local device (RAW and JPG to)
Ruidoso Bill

Post by Ruidoso Bill »

Thanks for the fast reply, I have read but can't seem to find where I can turn off image review, I can't find the options area you mention.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

When you start qDslrDashboard the first screen you get (Connection screen) is where you can change the settings including 'Image review'
Ruidoso Bill

Post by Ruidoso Bill »

I really appreciate the quick answer and I will change the settings. Thanks again.
Bill
Ruidoso Bill

Post by Ruidoso Bill »

Just wanted to let you all know the reason I was having problems is the "Image Review" button is I needed to scroll down on the connection screen and I didn't realize I needed to scroll down. Anyway, I got it and many thanks again.